Three Girls Media specialise in nursery web design and websites for childcare providers throughout the UK. Having designed and built well over fifty websites for nurseries we have considerable experience of the industry and understand the requirements of childcare providers very well.
All of our websites for nurseries are tailored to appeal not only to parents, but also to children as we know that parents like to show their children their potential nursery. With this in mind, we use a vast range of informal fonts, custom graphics and vibrant colour schemes to engage both adults and children.
We have a group of specialised graphic designers and illustrators that we use in the design of websites and marketing materials for nurseries. Whether are a start-up nursery requiring a "corporate identity" from scratch, or an existing nursery that requires a branding update, Three Girls Media can help.
For further information about the wide range of features that our nursery websites offer, please visit the Nursery Website Features and Options page.
Here are some of our favourite nursery websites:
Your nursery website is not only a chance to show potential customers why your setting is better than the competition, but it is also an opportunity to engage existing parents and reduce management time. A Parents Portal can provide parents with information that they need on a day to day basis such as forms, policies, news and images - all stored safely behind a password protected wall.
Online payment options are also becoming more common no websites for nurseries as this option allows parents to make payments for extras and one off sessions out of hours and without needing to speak to nursery staff. We know how busy your staff are, and anything that your nursery website can do to help save administrative time is a good thing.
Many of the features and options that you will need from the outset for your nursery website design are included as part of our standard design service:
- A customised home page with rotating images from your nursery or a video.
- An introduction to your nursery with clear links to the other key areas of your site.
- Contact details in all the right places. They will be obvious and easy to find.
- A spam protected contact form linked to the email address of your choice.
- A "Meet the Team" page with photos of all of your staff.
- A gallery (or multiple galleries) to show off your nursery.
- Full details of your nursery's menus and food policy with a sample menu or menus.
- Details of your fees with information about discounts, funding options and payment options.
- A news section or blog. The best way to engage existing and potential clients up to date is to let them know what is going on at your nursery.
- Links to all of your nursery's social media profiles.
Contact Pages that Work
All of our contact pages feature easy to complete forms that capture all of the information required to contact a potential customer without them needing to email you. The details that they submit will be sent to the email address of your choice seconds after they click the submit button.
We also include Google maps showing the location of your nursery or kindergarten, and allowing the viewer to get directions to the nursery without leaving the page.
Mobile Friendly Websites for Nurseries
Since “Mobilegeddon” on April 21st 2015, it has been essential that all websites are mobile friendly or “responsive” in order to continue to feature in Google mobile search.
Here at Three Girls Media, we have been designing mobile friendly websites for nurseries for many years, and all of our new websites are mobile friendly as standard. This is not an option it is a standard feature, and we make sure that all of our sites will display properly across the full spectrum of mobile devices whether those be tablets, Ipads, Iphones or android phones.